1. Print out this ABSENTEE REQUEST FORM.
2. Fill it out.
4. Wait for the auditor to mail your absentee ballot to you.
5. Fill out your ballot. Vote for candidates who’ll support and protect your 2A rights.
6. Mail your completed ballot back to the county auditor as soon as you can. Absentee ballots received after the polls close on election day must be postmarked by the Monday before election day or earlier and received in the county auditor’s office no later than noon on the Monday following the election.
7. Spread the word about pro-gun candidates!