- John Reed – IFC Board Vice Chairman
- Pete Brownell – CEO, Brownells, Inc.
- Glen McCannon – Iowa District 4 EVC, NRA
- Patrick McKinney – Publisher, The Iowa Sportsman
- Richard Rogers – Political Activist
- Scott Volquartsen – Owner, Volquartsen Custom
- Michael Ware – CEO, Controlled Chaos Arms
- Warren Wethington – Cedar County Sheriff
- Barry Snell – IFC President and Chairman
- MacKenzie Dreeszen – IFC Treasurer
- Les Baer – Owner, Les Baer Custom
- Chris Rager – Former Senior State Liaison, NRA
Iowa Firearms Coalition is an entirely volunteer, grassroots, 2nd Amendment advocacy group. Responsible for bringing uniformity to Iowa’s Concealed Weapons Permitting process, IFC’s members work to protect and enhance 2nd Amendment rights in Iowa. An affiliate of the National Rifle Association, the IFC actively seeks to foster and promote the shooting sports. Sign up for our email list for the latest on 2nd Amendment issues in Iowa. You can support our work by becoming a member, or making a donation.